Sales and Payment Policy
- Please keep a copy of your tax invoice for all warranty services.
- Wintons Teak (we) do not accept any form of cheques, except bank cheques or money order (via Australia Post).
- We accept Visa, Master Card, Debit Card, EFTPOS, EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer), and cash.
- Payment can be made upon delivery by cash (COD), credit card (Visa, Mastercard or Debit card) via telephone, or in case of direct deposit payment via EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer), monies paid need to be reflected in our account prior to delivery, otherwise an EFT receipt needs to be provided on or before delivery/pick up.
- Wintons Teak may need to import goods that you bought from our suppliers overseas. There can be circumstances where our supplier decides not to supply to us, or that there is force majeure that prevented us from supplying the goods to you, in such a rare case, Wintons Teak reserves the right to cancel your sales invoice and fully refund all the amounts paid. There is no compensation for any inconvenience caused or perceived damages.
- It is not possible for us to hold the goods that you have ordered or purchased for more than 21 days after the day on which our sales team contacted you on the availability of the goods to be picked up or delivered. In case where you do not make any arrangements for pick up or delivery after 21 days, then the sales invoice will be cancelled and any amount paid will be forfeited, unless the customer mentions that delivery will be delivered or picked up after the 21 days period.
Change of Mind
Please choose carefully, as we do not normally give refunds if you simply change your mind or make a wrong decision because of the size, colour, shape or design. In the rare occasion where we provide refunds;
- For stocked items, which are available for delivery within 4 weeks and cancellation is made within 14 days from the invoice date, a 10% cancellation fee is applicable on the total price.
- No refunds will be provided for cancellation of stock items (which are available for delivery within 4 weeks) after 14 days from the invoice date.
- For non-stocked items, which need to be ordered and cancellation is made when production has not commenced, a 3% cancellation fee is applicable on any amount paid.
- For non-stocked and non-customised items, which need to be ordered and cancellation is made when production has commenced, a 30% cancellation fee is applicable on any amount paid.
- Special and custom made orders require a 50% deposit and cannot be cancelled once the manufacturing process has commenced.
Exchange of goods is possible within 14 days of the goods being delivered/picked up. Exchange of goods must be of equal or larger value. The goods must not be used, which means that it is brand new and is in tradable condition. Wintons Teak reserves the right to determine the tradability of the goods being claimed for exchange.
- There must be evidence that you (the customer) are the intended recipient of the delivery.
- Any balance payment can be made upon delivery by cash (COD), credit cards (Visa, Mastercard or Debit card) via telephone, or in case of direct deposit payment via EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer), an EFT receipt needs to be emailed to the corresponding store and shown to our delivery staff. Any balance payment made on delivery will be updated to your invoice online and a copy will be emailed to you.
- It is not possible to provide an exact delivery time. However, our delivery team will be in touch with you on the nominated delivery day for more accurate ETA.
- Delivery service may include assembling services and moving the goods to the intended place. However, the service does not include moving any of your existing furniture or to rearrange the delivered goods within your residence or the designated address of delivery.
- Delivery service may include assembling services and moving the goods to the intended place. While it is in our interest to complete the delivery job as soon as possible, however, it is not possible to set a definite time frame in which the delivery or any other service, such as assembly will be completed by our delivery staff. This is because the time frame to complete the delivery depends on the type and quantity of goods that need to be delivered and the layout of the building or sites of the delivery address.
- Changes of delivery address or time must be notified at least one day before the scheduled delivery to the store in which the sales invoice was issued. In case of change of delivery address, though we endeavour to provide the best delivery slot available, we do not guarantee that we are able to secure the same delivery time. Wintons Teak also reserves the right to make changes to the delivery charge.
- In circumstances where delivery cannot be completed due to factors outside our control e.g. unable to access the site and delivery need to be rescheduled, an additional charge to take the goods back from the delivery address to our warehouse will take effect. This is determined according to the applicable delivery and/or assembly charge.
- It is important to inspect the goods before signing the “Accepted by” space, as we do not accept later claim of scratches, stains, etc.
- In case where you find that the goods cannot be assembled, we will attempt to assist you to assemble the goods and to find out whether the product has any defect that prevented it from being assembled. In case where the product is found to be defective, we will take the necessary steps as provided in our warranty policy. In case where there is no defect to be found, then an assembly and delivery fee will be charged accordingly.