To celebrate Wintons Teak's 10 years anniversary sale, we are giving away three pieces from the Wintons Teak classic collection, inlcuing manhattan deep seater, vila folding table and duke table 210x90.
Share the our facebook post to have a chance to win one of three Wintons Teak classic pieces valued over $3,000.
Terms and Conditions: Wintons Teak Share to Win promotion
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Eligible entrants must be Australian residents, over the age of 18 and enter the competition by sharing the facebook post (https://www.facebook.com/wintonsteak/posts/1307461715964477) on facebook from 20/02/2017 to 31/03/2017. Eligible Entrants must not be an employee, spouse, de facto, parent, child or sibling (whether full, half, step or by adoption), or a related agency of the Promoter.
3. “Promotion Period” means the period commencing 9:00am on 20/02/2017 and closing at 9:00pm AEST on 31/03/2017.
4. To enter, Entrants must share Wintons Teak facebook post and leave comments (https://www.facebook.com/wintonsteak/posts/1307461715964477).
5. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and claimants (including a claimant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any claimant who submits a claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry or claim process.
6. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
7. The winner will be announced at 10:00am AEST on 10/04/2017.
8. The total prize is one manhattan deep seater, duke table 210x90 and vila folding table round or square( It does not include delivery of the furniture to the winner).
9. The prize packages, or any unused portion the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
10. The winner will be notified via facebook message which was available when entering the competition. The notification may include instructions on how the winner is to claim the prize and establish their entitlement to it. The winner’s name will be published on the Wintons Teak Facebook , instagram and Twitter page, as well as used for media opportunities.
12. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (b) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (c) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (d) use of a prize.
13. Winner’s personal information will be collected by or on behalf of the Promoter to enable it to administer the Promotion and publicise its winner. The personal information of the winner may be provided to others assisting in the conduct of the Promotion, including the Promotion administrator, prize suppliers and deliverers. Persons may contact the Promoter by post or email at the address to request access to, or corrections of, any of their collected personal information that is held by the Promoter. If an entrant does not provide accurate personal information the Promoter may determine that they are not eligible to win a prize.
14. The winner consents to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including any photograph, film and/or recording of them) in any media at any time or times without notice or remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Competition, the Promoter, and/or any of the Promoter’s products.
15. Eligible Entrants details will not be disclosed to any third party organisation, but to the Promoter.
16. The Promoter is Harmony Imex Pty Ltd (trading as Wintons Teak) ABN 90 107 544 285. NSW Permit Number: LTPS/17/11854