LOCAL FURNITURE COMPANY PUTS AUSTRALIAN TWIST ON CHRISTMAS PHOTOS FOR A GOOD CAUSE
Taking a fun twist on traditional indoor photos with Santa, new local furniture company Wintons Teak is holding it outdoors raise funds for children’s charity, Humpty Dumpty Foundation. In return for a banknote donation, residents can enjoy a fun day out with live entertainment, prizes and gift bags.
The community event is held to support the Humpty Dumpty Foundation’s efforts to purchase life-saving medical equipment for Neonatal Units and Paediatric Wards in hospitals and health service centres across Australia.
Wintons Teak Outdoor Santa Photos, Castle Hill
When: Saturday, 26 November
Between 10am to 3pm
Where: Ground Floor Entrance of Home Hub
Castle Hill (outside Gloria Jeans Coffee)
Cost: The donation of a banknote is requested
For more information: http://wintonsteak.com/
Photos which are taken on the day will be sent to participants via email and will also be available online to make sharing pictures with family and friends simple to help spread the Christmas cheer.
“Held for the first time at Castle Hill, the Wintons Teak Castle Hill Santa photos bring the local community together for a worthy cause. We are excited to move the event down the Hills Area to help both spread the Christmas spirit and support young Australians,” says Wintons Teak Director, Anton Siswoyo.
Recently, Wintons Teak made the transition towards the Hills Area by opening its new store in Home Hub Castle Hill, the new showroom features the latest and highest quality Indoor and outdoor furniture.
Wintons Teak: Sponsoring the event is local outdoor furniture company, Wintons Teak, producer of high quality pieces available in A-Grade teak, oak, stainless steel and wicker. The Wintons Teak collections are available from the brand’s Sydney based showrooms located in Artarmon, Moore Park, Caringbah and its new Castle Hill store. For more information visit www.wintonsteak.com
Terms and conditions- free gift bag giveaway promotion by Wintons Teak
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms and conditions. By participating, entrants are deemed to have accepted the following terms and conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
2. Who can enter? Entry is open to visitors at the events who collected the gift bag voucher from event staff.
3. Promotion Period: This promotion commences at 10am on Saturday, 8th October and closes at 4pm on the same day.
4. How to enter: To enter, an entrant must, during the promotion period:
a) A entrant must collect the gif voucher at the events from event staff on the ground floor
b) Complete the form at the back of the voucher
c) Collect your gift bag by surrendering your completed voucher
d) “like” our facebook page
e) Limited to one gift bag per family
5. How many times can you enter? only one free gift bag is available per family
6. The free gift bag: The free gift bag is subject to the stock, and will only be distributed in store at Wintons Teak Castle Hill Store on Level 1, Castle Hill Home Hub
7. Prize details: the free gift bag includes:
An branded Wintons Teak Beach towel
Discount Voucher from Wintons Teak
Branded canvas bag
8. Total prize value: the maximum total prize value is approx. $52 BASED ON THE RRP. The promoter accept no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize(s)
9. Notification: Winner will be notified in person at the store
10. Winner: The winner must provide evidence which, to the reasonable satisfaction of the Promoter, demonstrates that he or she is the winner, is eligible to enter and has complied with these terms and conditions.
11. Minors: If the winner is under the age of 18 years the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or guardian.
12. Disqualification: The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of any entry and to disqualify any entrant who forged, manipulated or tampered with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who does not provide all information requested on the entry form, where applicable.
13. Claiming prizes: All prizes should be claimed and collected in person by the winner at their own cost within 1 week from the date of winning (unless otherwise advised). Unless specified otherwise, it is the sole responsibility of winners to collect their prize. The Promoter will not notify winners of the time remaining.
14. Prizes: Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and may not be redeemed for cash. All prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the winner, and the Promoter excludes all warranties in connection with any prize to the extent permitted by law. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with a similar item, subject to State regulation. The prize and/or any element of the prize must be taken as stated and cannot be varied. No compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use their prize and/or any element of the prize as stated.
15. Entries: No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly entered or misdirected entries.
16. Variation/cancellation: Subject to state legislative requirements, the Promoter reserves the right to reasonably amend or vary these terms and conditions or cancel or suspend this promotion at its sole discretion at anytime throughout this Promotion.
17. Liability and release: The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury, loss or damage suffered or sustained (even caused by negligence) in connection with accepting or using a prize or participating in this Promotion, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not responsible for defective prizes, lost or stolen prizes or misuse of any prize. All entrants release from, and indemnify the Promoter against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize(s) or participation in this Promotion including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise
18. Printing errors: In the event of printing errors, quality control matters, structural faults or similar factors, any claims for prizes or entitlements to claims will be dealt with in accordance with the relevant state legislative requirements.
19. Use of any information provided: By entering this Promotion, each entrant consents to any information or drawings or items they submit with their entry (other than personal details), being entered into a database and the Promoter may use or reproduce the information, drawing or item in a publication, printed matter, online or in other media without any further reference or payment or other compensation to the entrant. The Promoter may edit or reduce in length an entrant’s submission for the purpose of clarity and space.
20. Privacy: All entries become the property of the Promoter. By entering this Promotion, (unless the entrant has specified otherwise) each entrant consents to the personal information they submit with their entry being used for the primary purposes of: administering this Promotion, passing on information to related entities and to enter into a database for future promotional, marketing and publicity activities of the Promoter or its related entities. An entrant may request access to his or her personal information held by the Promoter by contacting the Promoter’s Privacy Officer. The Promoter may deny a request for access in some circumstances. If it does it will tell you why. An access fee may be charged to cover the Promoter’s costs of providing the information. The Promoter regards the security of personal information as a priority however the Promoter cannot guarantee the security of personal information provided.
21. Photograph of winner: The name and photograph of the winner(s) may be used for promotional purposes by the Promoter, unless the winner notifies the Promoter at the time of accepting the prize that he or she does not consent to such use.
22. Record keeping: The Promoter will retain the entry form and other records relating to this Promotion for the period it is required to in accordance with the relevant state legislative requirements (ie. NSW - 3 months, ACT – 12 months, SA – 3 months, Vic – 3 years, WA – 12 months, NT- 2 years, QLD – 5 years) after the date on which the winners are drawn, after which the entry form will be destroyed if the entrant has indicated on the entry form that he or she does not wish to receive any further information from the Promoter.
23. Promoter: The Promoter is Harmony Imex Pty Ltd (trading as Wintons Teak) ABN 90 107 544 285, Level 1, Home Hub Castle Hill,18 Victoria Ave, Castle Hill NSW 2154. Telephone number (02) 9680 8571